10% off when you spend £25+
use code 'discount' at the checkout
Terms and Conditions
(1) Acceptance of Conditions. Ordering with us constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect at the time you first access the site. If you do not accept these terms and conditions you must not place an order via the internet. You can only access our full menu and order from us from this website and therefore all orders are subject to these conditions.
(2) Cancellation. Once your order has been placed, we set about cooking straight away. That means should you wish to cancel your order, please call within 5 minutes of placing the original order to receive a full refund. Please call us (rather than email) when requesting a cancellation. As per the Distance Selling Regulation (Regulation 13) your order is perishable and a cooling off period for cancellation unfortunately does not apply.
(3) Allergies. We cannot guarantee that any of our foods are free from nuts or nut derivatives. We cannot guarantee that our food will be free from any other ingredients that may causes allergies or allergic reactions. We cook all dishes from scratch therefore a large number of ingredients are present in our kitchen.
(4) Delivery Times. We aim to deliver your order to the address provided in 30-60 minutes (as with all restaurants during busy times, it can take longer). For the fastest delivery times please try to order before 9.00am, after 12.30, or place an advanced order. If circumstances out of our direct control cause the delivery to be delayed we will do our very best to keep you updated.
(5) Minimum Order. We do not have any minimum order charges, the only extra charges are your delivery costs outlined in the Book your Collection Slot page.
(6) Address details. You agree to provide a valid POSTCODE, full address and contact telephone number with your order. If you provide incorrect details we will be unable to deliver within any previously stipulated timescales provided by us.
(7) We reserve the right to cancel any order.
(8) Catchment Area & Delivery Times If you are from outside our stated catchment and your order is accept area then in most cases we will be unable to deliver to you within the normal 45 minutes. If in doubt please call us to place your order and we will be able to give you an estimated delivery time.
(9) Website Photos/Pictures. Food photographs on this site do not represent how your dishes will be deliver to you. In some cases there will be differences between the photos displayed and the ingredients in the dishes delivered to you. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). If you are unsure of the ingredients/content/packaging of any dish then please call and discuss this with our staff before ordering. All photographs are serving suggestion or simply represent generic ingredients.
(10) Food Description & Ingredients All dish descriptions on the website represent and describe the item in question. Where ingredients are not available or are out of stock our chefs will decide on suitable replacements to be used (for example red pepper substituted for green pepper). 'Home-made' means created and cooked entirely from scratch by us. Fresh means not frozen or tinned. (v) Indicates a dish without meat or fish. If food colouring is used, we use it in line with Food Additives (England) Regulations
(12) Contract. You are entering into a contract with @ covent garden cafe for delivery of your order.
(13) Liability We will not be liable for any claims, losses, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, economic and consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to loss of profits, loss of revenue or loss of goodwill), whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action arising out of or in connection with the use of this site and material provided to you by email or other communication methods.
(14) Complaints / Requests @ Covent Garden Cafe will endeavour to handle all complaints for you ASAP. Please address any complaints or requests to the contact details contained on this website
(16) Cookies This site uses session cookies for the purpose of tracking your progress through the checkout process and holding your shopping cart contents. By using this site you consent to this cookie being placed on your computer and acknowledge that the site would otherwise not function accordingly.